- Gurr is added into the party as if he’s been there the whole time
- The session opens with the party standing over the dead body of Irontooth.
- As they explore the cave, they come across a teleportation circle in the northern-most room. They use a torch to activate it.
- Gilligan finds a note on Irontooth concerning spies in Winterhaven, it is signed with a “N”.
- A richly dressed man slowly comes into view. He is dressed in dark blue and purple robes with silver trim. He is also wearing a skull-cap. He casts a spell and the party is held fast by skeletal arms that come up through the floor. The man then grabs both Minandris and Grizzlor and takes them back through the teleportation circle. He casts one last spell before disappearing, causing Irontooth to awake as a zombie
- The party promptly runs away only to later return and kill the monster
- They collect the treasure and the heads of the kobolds to use as proof for their contract
- They make their way back to Winterhaven and take a much-needed rest.
- Lord Paidrig is waiting for the party in the common room by the time they start waking up
- The party is paid 300g per the contract
- Lord Paidrig is intimidated, cajoled, and threatened into divulging the little information he knows. Valthrun, the town’s wizard, comes in and fills in the rest of the details. The party is given a map in order to help them find both the ruined keep and the location of a burial site where a dragon skull supposedly resides.
- The session ends with the party setting off for the burial site.
After a Long Hiatus